Kastel Denmark Sunshirt Product Review
If you’re looking for a long sleeved riding shirt that ticks all the boxes, look no further than the Kastel Denmark Sunshirt.
I’ve been riding in my gorgeous Teal and white Sunshirt for a while now and I am a convert to team Kastel. Why?
– Very cool. As soon as you touch these shirts, you know that they are going to be incredibly lightweight and breathable. With the mesh under the arms you’ll be far cooler in one of these beauties than you will in any short sleeve shirt.
– Excellent fit. These shirts have have a generous length both through the torso and in the sleeves. Nothing drives me crazier than having to constantly tug and push at the back of a shirt to try and keep it tucked in. The length of the Kastel shirts strikes the balance of being long enough to tuck in well without having yards of extra fabric into your breeches. I’ve also found that they are true to size.
– UPF 30 sun protection. A UPF or ultraviolet protection factor of 30 means that the shirts block greater than 96% of the harmful ultraviolet light. This means that although the fabric is featherlight it still protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
View this post on Instagram
I took my @kasteldenmark shirt from @centrelineequestrian for a spin this weekend. It is so light and cool – mark me down as a convert to #teamkasteldenmark 🤩 . #thesandarenaballerina #equestrianblogger #kasteldenmark #centrelineequestrian #equestrianstyle #functionalfashion #equestriansofinstagram
– Gorgeous colours perfect for completing your riding outfit. The Kastel sunshirts come in a wide range of vibrant colours which don’t fade with washing.
– Attention to detail. From the finish of the shirt to the Danish flag detail below the collar the Kastel Denmark sunshirts are quality.
– Well priced. At just $95.00 each the Kastel Denmark sunshirts are a steal.
Care of your Kastel shirt. While the shirts are hard wearing, they do need a little care. I always pop mine in a garment bag and wash in a delicate cycle which works well.
You can find out what I thought about Centreline Equestrian’s own gorgeous apparel range here.